What's new

Selling my car – 2001 Acura CL Type S Coupe (1 Viewer)

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
I love this car, but Acura has finally decided to come out with a true 6-Speed manual version that I currently have on order.
This car has a 5-Speed Automatic with Sport-Shift that allows manual control of the shifting.
It is the best automatic I have EVER driven, but I miss having a true clutch like the cars I have been driving for the last 18-years.
With Acura, almost all features are standard.
Here are a few specifics about the car if you’re not familiar with it:
260 Horsepower V-6 Engine, Traction Control, Vehicle Stability Control, 17” Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes, Leather Interior, Power Windows, Power Seats w/Heat, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Sunroof, Xenon Headlights, Front & Side Airbags, Cruise Control, Security System and 6-Disc in dash CD Changer.
For more detailed info on the CL see http://www.acura.com
P0003062.JPG

P0003072.JPG

P0003084.JPG

P0003093.JPG

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
The car is still available for another 3 weeks or so.
After that, when my new car arrives I will be trading it in to the dealer for a pre-arranged amount.
Current mileage is now at 20,000-miles and I have dropped the asking price to 24,000-dollars.
I have received lots of questions/comments via E-mail, but no acceptable offers yet.
Shawn S
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks