What's new

Seether: Dislcaimer vs. Disclaimer II (1 Viewer)

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
I've been a big fan of Seether for a while now. I couldn't wait to buy Disclaimer II because it was suppose to be remastered and sound like the band always wanted it to sound. In comparison to the mix on the first version, Disclaimer II is awful. It is louder, but it has lost its warmth. I felt the first CD was one of the only rock CDs I've ever heard with some warmth in it. IMHO they've ruined the new CD so beware before you buy it.

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
I've been a big fan of Seether for a while now. I couldn't wait to buy Disclaimer II because it was suppose to be remastered and sound like the band always wanted it to sound. In comparison to the mix on the first version, Disclaimer II is awful. It is louder, but it has lost its warmth. I felt the first CD was one of the only rock CDs I've ever heard with some warmth in it. IMHO they've ruined the new CD so beware before you buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks