What's new

SCREAM TRILOGY Blu-Ray Boxset Coming In September (1 Viewer)

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Release Date: 9/6/2011. No features have yet been announced. Only the artwork has been revealed.​

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Seems strange they would release this without including the 4th movie. Did Lionsgate not distribute Scream 4?

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
New transfers goes without saying. Scream 4 postdates the Disney/Weinstein "divorce", where the Weinsteins took Dimension with them in forming the Weinstein Co. Dimension distributed Scream 4.

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
^ But Lionsgate will be releasing the Blu-Ray of Scream 4, no? I thought they were handling home video releases of Miramax/Dimension/Weinstein's "A-list" titles these days. :confused:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ Universal released Grindhouse a few months ago so I figured (but could be wrong) that Uni was doing all of their new movies and Lion's Gate had the select catalog titles. Either way, this is most likely a re-release of the existing discs and LG must not have the rights to Scream 4 or it would be in here.

Brisby

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert Knaus
Unless the unrated cut of the first film is included, forget it. I got the three existing Blus for six bucks each, and I'm happy with them (the missing violence from the first excepted).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks