What's new

Scotch 100 (1 Viewer)

David-T

Grip
3M is coming out with this neat new product called Scotch 100. You may want to look into this because you can use this in place of cable ties. The advantages are that it will not leave creases in your cable, you can reuse them when you expand your system or when you forget a cable in a bundle. No more cuts or scrapes and you can adjust the sizes, instead of buying several sizes of cable ties. See URL below for more info. They are suppose to be for sell at Radio Shack, Home Depot and Office Depot, but are not currently released. You want the continuous roll version instead of the perforated roll. I obtained a sample roll of this product and used it on my system and loved it. It has a smooth clean look to it, compared to cable ties and it does not bite into the cable as cable ties. It come in 1/4", 1/2" and 1" width. You may be able to obtain a free sample by calling 1-800-676-8381, but I can't guarantee that you'll be able to get a sample. Keep an eye out for this product because it is well worth it and if I hear anything else I will post.
Link Removed

David-T

Grip
I found out Radio Shack will be carrying the continuous roll of Scotch 100 and they have purchased about 7000 thousand rolls. So ask your Radio Shack salesman about this product it is well worth the money. This product can be used to bundle your cable together instead of using cable ties.
NOTE: If someone nows how to post a photo I can show you my install using this product. Respond to this reply, giving me directions. Thank you.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks