What's new

Blu-ray Review Santa Claus Conquers the Martians Blu-ray review (1 Viewer)

bgart13

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ben
There’s some differences between the covers of the two versions. One names Horizon as the company and the other as Kino. The Horizon edition is the fixed bd.

Now, it you really wanna punish yourself, Modern Harmonic, Something Weird Video and The Film Detective joined forces to release a green 45 of the Milton DeLugg theme song “Hooray For Santa Claus” (along with the original b-side track but moved onto the a-side). The b-side features The Fleshtones’ cover of “Hooray For Santa Claus” too. Where SWV and TFD come into play is there’s a dvd included of the movie and additional Xmas bits/shorts/etc. This was released the Saturday after Thanksgiving for one of the Record Store Day installments. It can be ordered directly from Lisa @ SWV’s website. I should be getting my copy from Lisa tomorrow or Saturday — AND I CAN’T WAIT!!!

Attachments

• 9DBA5B5B-85D9-420F-A1A7-8C51446F866E.png
    9DBA5B5B-85D9-420F-A1A7-8C51446F866E.png
    537.3 KB · Views: 56

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
There’s some differences between the covers of the two versions. One names Horizon as the company and the other as Kino. The Horizon edition is the fixed bd.

Now, it you really wanna punish yourself, Modern Harmonic, Something Weird Video and The Film Detective joined forces to release a green 45 of the Milton DeLugg theme song “Hooray For Santa Claus” (along with the original b-side track but moved onto the a-side). The b-side features The Fleshtones’ cover of “Hooray For Santa Claus” too. Where SWV and TFD come into play is there’s a dvd included of the movie and additional Xmas bits/shorts/etc. This was released the Saturday after Thanksgiving for one of the Record Store Day installments. It can be ordered directly from Lisa @ SWV’s website. I should be getting my copy from Lisa tomorrow or Saturday — AND I CAN’T WAIT!!!

Is the corrected version what Kino currently sells? They have a sale on. I don’t see where a different company issued a blu-ray.

bgart13

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks