What's new

Samsung vs. Panasonic (1 Viewer)

Hi everybody,
When it comes to Plasma I was just wondering which you would choose. Kind of curious how the two compare most everything I've heard says Panasonic .... my friend who worked for a local stereo shop believes it's the one to get ... wanting to make an informed decision when the time comes to make the plunge looking forward to watching sports, movies on a bigger tv .. currently have a 27in toshiba cinema series.... Mike

Shannon W

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Shannon
On 3-06-06 I bought the Samsung HPR5072 (50") Plasma and sofar luv it. But I will say for the money its a Wonderfull Set but it is far from the Pioneer Elite! But you have to get what you pocket book will let you aford. also when I was looking to buy I had the guys at Ultimate Elc. set the Panisonic (TH50PX500U) & Samsung (SAMHPR5072) Next to each other with the same two DVD players and Same video cables "HDMI" and the samsung looked a tad bit better to my eyes. Hope this helps. Shannon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks