What's new

Rotel RMB-1075 in Standby Mode? (1 Viewer)

Dennis B

Stunt Coordinator
I can't seem to make the 12V trigger in the RMB-1075 work.

How do I know the 1075 switches to standby mode? There's no LED indication, no sound...? I verified that I have a signal from the receiver (my pre/pro) coming out normally, but the amp doesn't seem to get in or out any standby mode.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Dennis

Mifr44

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
The Rotel RMB-1075 has a switch next to the trigger jacks (IN and OUT) that must be set to ON for the trigger to work. In addition, the front panel switch needs to be on. When you first set up the trigger, you will switch your amp on, then put the amp into standby mode via the trigger.

I am not sure about the Rotel, but most amps have a front panel light that goes from green to red when they are put into standby mode.

Michael

Mark C.

Supporting Actor
Like Michael said, make sure the 12-volt trigger switch is switched on in back and push in the power button. Then, when you cut power to your pre-pro, all the red lights in front surge on about 30 seconds after power is cut, then fade out. That's your cue that the amp is now in standby.

Dennis B

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks guys, I've double-checked and everything was set accordingly, but it still doesn't work. Could it be the cable? I'm using a regular stereo PS2-PS2 (same as headphones) cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks