What's new

Rosa Parks is dead. (1 Viewer)

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Completely agreed. It's ironic, because I didn't hear about her passing until I was about five minutes from my office, and some 45 minutes earlier as I was driving through Gadsden something about her crossed my mind. There will never be another like her. :frowning:

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
As a general reminder: This is an "in memoriam" thread. Please limit comments to those that are appropriate for such a thread. If you're not sure what's appropriate under the circumstances, it's probably advisable not to post. Inappropriate posts will be removed, along with the posters.

This is a general note based on experience in previous "in memoriam" threads and is not occasioned by any post in this thread to date. Thanks for your cooperation.

M.

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
RIP, Ms. Parks, you proved not only that one person can make a tremendous difference, but also that dynamite does come in small packages.

I hope there is a very, very nice memorial dedicated to this lady very soon!

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
R.I.P. Ms. Parks. I would hate to think about what life would have been like without you and your strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks