What's new

"Revenge" (Costner), in Full Screen only? (1 Viewer)

Thomas Ripley

Auditioning
Hi,

I bought the movie "Revenge" (Columbia, Kevin Costner) from Amazon.com.
I had the impression that this was a double sided disc with the Widescreen version on one side and the full screen version on the other.
I checked the back cover of the DVD over at DVD Empire and it said widescreen and full screen versions included.

The disc I received from Amazon though was only a single sided disc with only the full screen version on it.

What gives? Did Columbia Re-release this title with only fullscreen?

Any idea where to get this in widescreen?
Thanks.

walter o

Supporting Actor
it's one of many columbia/sony titles that that both versions, but when it became a sell-thru version, they dropped the widescreen version. The widescreen version is now OOP.:frowning:

Thomas Ripley

Auditioning
Yeah,

I see this now too late unfortunately. :frowning:

I am still looking for the original pressing of this movoe ("Revenge") with the widescreen version on it.

If anyone can pick up a copy for me (or wants to sell his) I'd be very grateful.
All costs would be covered of course. I'd go for some hunting myself but then again I live in Europe for the time being and the movie hasn't been released here on DVD.

Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks