What's new

Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Downloadable Content! (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully an added feature will be the ability to save in 2 player coop. We played through like 3 times before we foundthe little passage in the manual that it won't save it

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
New mulitplayer map - Barn is now available for all mission types. As soon as you log on there will be a flashing icon that looks like a box with a green arrow pointing to it. This icon is also on either side of the Content Download button. The map is only four blocks (!), but I haven't played it yet.

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
This is awesome news! I haven't even seen all the original maps yet. Live is getting better all the time!

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Bryan

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Ijust got it but haven't played it yet. Might make some good group play tonight.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Only four blocks? What is the map 20 pixels wide and 20 high or did they just unlock an existing map from the single player game?

James D S

Screenwriter
Got a chance to play it today with Nightwing, Sherbz, and Beer Monkey and it looks like the map will play fast. It's going to be mucho hectic when Cal hosts an 8-on-8 game. :) Seems like 3-on-3 though is the sweet spot for this map.

God bless the engineer that's got his own...

JayV

Supporting Actor
Ahh, that was Robot Monkey, not Beer Monkey, James. I had changed my nick to "MrMonkey" because I was playing MrJames and MrBrett last night.

It does seem like a fun map!

Sorry about TK'ing you the other night Lee. I lit up you and Peter during the pre-match warmup and chortled with my victory only to learn that it wasn't the warmup.:b

-j

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
Sorry about TK'ing you the other night Lee. I lit up you and Peter during the pre-match warmup and chortled with my victory only to learn that it wasn't the warmup.
How could you possibly do that? I have never ever killed a teammate, everyone I've played with will attest to that.

Or... not :) My mantra of late has been "and I did it without killing anyone on my own team"

James D S

Screenwriter
Ahh, that was Robot Monkey, not Beer Monkey, James. I had changed my nick to "MrMonkey" because I was playing MrJames and MrBrett last night.
Oops, sorry Jay. And I thought I was doing good with the name recog. It's hard keeping you monkeys straight. :)

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
this map begs to get played on elimination. plays much better with larger numbers as elimination rather than objective i found

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks