What's new

Repackaging the Lost Honeymooners? (1 Viewer)

MattPeriolat

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matthew
This is something I was thinking about as I was browsing, putting together a shopping list.

To MPI's credit, they have a lot of the Honeymooners sketchs prior to and after the original shows run out on DVD. Here is my problem: to get them in any sort of order, I basically have to buy all the sets and piece it together on my own.

Well, with each set at 50 dollars SRP, that's AWFULLY expensive given there at EIGHT sets. So, to that end, I'm wondering if MPI has a plan to re-release the lost episodes in the original broadcast order.

The other reason? To avoid the double dip. I was just starting to pick up the Twilight Zone on individual discs when the new releases were announced. Glad as I was to see them in order, neither I nor my pocketbook were very pleased with the news.

Just curious as, believe me, I want to have these classics in my hands, but justifying such a large expense... that's the tough part.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks