What's new

Removing Labels From Bottles? (1 Viewer)

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know of a good way to remove the labels from bottles without damaging the labels? I have an old bar I'm refinishing and plan to use liquor and beer bottle labels on the top. I've managed to get a few beer bottle labels off using hot water and patience, but have had no luck at all with my scotch bottles. Thanks, if anyone can help.

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
How about steam? Hold them over a tea kettle, or else rig up a basket over a boiling pot of water in which you can place them.

Lood Guck.

Jon

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
The come off the beer bottles pretty easily when sitting outside and the humidity condenses on the outside of the bottle the you peel them off and stick them on the tables instead :)

JohnE

Supporting Actor
I worked for about a day and Half on a CORONA bottle then i just gave up. man those tough little suckers.
LoL!:laugh:
That's what the scotch bottle is doing to me.:angry: I'm about to go Homer Simpson on the damn thing and just smash it!!!

Louis Stettiner

Stunt Coordinator
I am so happy I got my first Quote with a LOL and a :laugh: to Boot I am so happy right now.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BEER!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks