What's new

Remember Tawny Kitaen? (1 Viewer)

Brian Bunn

Second Unit
I was wondering why Finley missed his scheduled pitching start today. This also maybe explains why he battled injuries all last year...taking abuse from the wifey!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Does any of this surprise you!? She was involved with O.J. Simpson for awhile too, guess his temper rubbed off on her. :D
I tell you what though, seeing her in that Whitesnake video, I never wanted to be the hood of a car so bad in all my life!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

She was also extremly hot in 'Witchboard'! Double...

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Boy, do I remember Tawny Kitaen. I was 15 when I first became aware of her. She co-starred with Tom Hanks in Bachelor Party in 1984. Great comedy, and she was
. She also made a cameo in Seinfeld and was equally sexy there.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
I just went to the ESPN link and saw that they made reference to her roles in Bachelor Party and Seinfeld. :D

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
As Minneapolis StarTribune scribe and KFAN radio personality Dan Barreiro says: "you can't make this stuff up!"

I love the part about her kicking him with her high-heeled shoes. Now that must have been a scene!

Michael*K

Screenwriter
I almost forgot about Witchboard! :D Will have to check to see if I can rent that somewhere.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Dead Tides (1997) .... Nola

Playback (1995) .... Sara Burgess

Hercules in the Maze of the Minotaur (1994) (TV) .... Deianeira

Hercules in the Underworld (1994) (TV) .... Deianeira

Hercules and the Circle of Fire (1994) (TV) .... Deianeira

Three of Hearts (1993) .... Woman in Bar

"Eek! the Cat" (1992) TV Series (voice) .... Annabelle (I) (1992-1996)

... aka "Eek! and the Terrible Thunderlizards" (1992)

... aka "Eek!stravaganza" (1992)

"America's Funniest People" (1990) TV Series .... Host (1992-1994)

... aka "AFP" (1990) (USA: promotional abbreviation)

... aka "America's Funniest... Part II" (1990) (USA: pilot title)

... aka "New America's Funniest People, The" (1993) (new title)

"New WKRP in Cincinnati, The" (1991) TV Series .... Mona 'Nightbird' Loveland

White Hot (1989) .... Vanessa

... aka Crack in the Mirror (1989)

"Santa Barbara" (1984) TV Series .... Lisa Di Napoli (1989)

Glory Years (1987) (TV)

Happy Hour (1987) .... Misty Roberts

... aka Sour Grapes (1987) (USA)

Instant Justice (1986) .... Virginia

... aka Marine Issue (1986)

"Capitol" (1982) TV Series .... Meredith Ross (1986-1987)

Corazón de cristal (1985) .... Alley Daniels

... aka Crystal Heart (1985) (USA)

Witchboard (1985) .... Linda Brewster

California Girls (1985) (TV) .... Karen Malone

Bachelor Party (1984) .... Deborah 'Debbie' Julie Thompson

Gwendoline (1984) .... Gwendoline

... aka Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yak, The (1985) (USA)

... aka Perils of Gwendoline, The (1984)

Malibu (1983) (TV)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad that this is going to court. Far too many women abuse their men, but the men feel like they can't admit it since that wouldn't be considered "manly". How many people would have thought it was funny if the roles had been reversed?
And yes, I certainly remember Ms Kitaen, mostly from those Whitesnake videos. The first time I really noticed her was on the cover of the Ratt album "Out of the cellar":
rd02.jpg

EDIT: I changed this, because I remembered wrong, she was not on the album I first mentioned! I always thought she was. I bought "Out of the cellar" afterwards, and she was on that one though. :)
/Mike

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
I remember it took MTV a while to notice that her nipple was clearly visible in Whitesnake's Here I Go Again video.

D. Scott MacDonald

Supporting Actor
I always figured that the Whitesnake song "The kittens got claws" was referring directly to her. I still have the Whitesnake video trilogy on VHS (soley for Kitaen).

Dave Sutton

Agent
All these years . . . that RATT album cover has always been my all-time favorite. I never knew that was Tawny putting on her sock. :)

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Does anyone else find it depressingly refreshing that a professional athlete in a major US sport was man enough not to strike his abusive partner back?

Regards,

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
Does anyone else find it depressingly refreshing that a professional athlete in a major US sport was man enough not to strike his abusive partner back?
I agreee.

Finley is lucky he's a pitcher in the AL. Because he won't bat or play 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, C his exposure to opposing players will be minimal and he won't catch ton of crap.

John Stone

Supporting Actor
And yes, I certainly remember Ms Kitaen, mostly from those Whitesnake videos. The first time I really noticed her was on the cover of the Ratt album "Invasion of your privacy":
That's not Tawney Kitaen on the front of "Invasion Of Your Privacy". That is Playboy Playmate Marianne Gravatte (October 1982). I'm not sure how you could mix those two up! I think Marianne is about 100 times more attractive than Tawney Kitaen. :)
Man, I sure used to hate that Whitesnake video. Alternating shots of 187 year-old David Coverdale trying to look sexy and that annoying, no talent hanger-on Tawney writhing around on the hood of a car posing. All to a lame pop-metal song. Blech.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks