What's new

Reliable source to buy Haute Tension.. (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Hey there,

I'm looking for a reliable retailer where I can buy Haute Tension (French horror film) on DVD. Region of course doesn't matter. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Mark_Filipino

Auditioning
I have the cut Korean DVD, and the only cuts are the extreme violence, totalling no more than a minute or two.

The cut version of the film is still pretty gory, so it doesn't make much sense to me that they'd make any cuts at all. Its very obvious where they cut things, as the movie cuts away to another shot abruptly when something quite nasty is supposed to happen.

Anyway, I think the R3 Thai DVD is uncut, although I'm not 100% sure, and its much cheaper than the French DVD. They have it over at ethaicd.com

Tanner

Stunt Coordinator
Xploited cinema just updated their inventory (Aug 17th) and they now have an uncut version with english subs availible.

Jacob McCraw

Stunt Coordinator
It does not look like that version has the original French sountrack though. It lists English or Thai soundtracks and English or Thai subtitles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks