What's new

Release Dates Questions... (1 Viewer)

MikeCA

Auditioning
Hello everyone, I used to be a frequent visitor here a few years back when I was at the height of my DVD collecting obsession. An obsession which has since waned considerably so I've kind of been out of the loop. Anyway, if you folks would be so helpful I'm hoping that a couple question of mie can be answered as I've tried searching the web with no results. Basically I am trying to find the release dates for the following (if there are any at all):

1- Nip/ Tuck Season 3 (for the girlfriend)

2- Full House Season 4 (Also for the girlfriend)

3- Simpsons Season 8 (For me!!! :D )

TIA!!!!

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
Nip/Tuck- Season 3 hasn't been announced as yet- probably should be soon as I suspect that they'll release it in September to coincide with Nip/Tuck -Season 4 starting.
Full House- Season 4 will be released on the 15th of August, 2006.
The Simpsons- Season 8 hasn't been announced as yet, but it should be released before the end of the year, as they tend to release at least one Simpsons set per year and we haven't got anything yet.
Hope I answered your questions sufficiently!
-James

MikeCA

Auditioning
Thanks for the help guys!!! Truly appreciate you taking the time to help a stranger out :D

Strange that there's no solid news on Simpsons S.8 yet considering that 5, 6, and 7 all came out fairly quickly.
My g/f just got into Nip/Tuck and she's become obsessed with it. She got a good deal on the first and second seasons at Target for about $22 each so she's just hoping that Season 3 will be released with enough time to catch up before the new season.
And when i told her that Full House S.4 wasn't coming out until August she looked like she was going to cry lol.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks