What's new

RCA DTC-100, Elliptical HDTV Dish, VHDC300 transcoder, HU and P4 card package! (1 Viewer)

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
Package includes the RCA DTC-100 DirectTv satellite receiver, a triple LNB RCA oval dish with multi switch for hooking up multiple receivers, an HU card (used but excellent shape), a brand new Virgin P4 access card and the excellent VHDC300 VGA to component transcoder! This is the complete set-up folks complete with a new P4 card.

I have the original remote and manual for the DTC100. I do not have the original box for the receiver/dish but rest assured it will all be packed carefully. Everything is in excellent (9/10) cosmetic and working condition. All these items were very rarely used.

i am willing to do COD if applicable. I will sell the entire system for $650 CAN shipped with insurance.

I may split up the above items if no one wants the package. I will deduct a fair amount if i can get a local pickup to save me shipping all these items.

edit priced reduced to $650 shipped or items can be purchased seperately. Will consider trading for a Dish Network HDTV satellite receiver/package.

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
willing to split up.

DTC-100 with remote:$250US or equivalent in Canadian
purchased for $549US + exchange/taxes/other fees.

HDTV elliptical dish with multiswitch: $40US

RCA VGA to component transcoder (VHDC300): $60US

one P4 card and HU card: $75US

If you have any question please let me know. These are difficult items to get in the great white north without paying a small fortune for! No customs hassles, no taxes and no brokerage fees since you are buying within Canada (not outside the country). The savings on taxes, etc becomes very substantial! Reason for selling, need the funds to pay for some other unforseen bills.

KevinYee

Stunt Coordinator
I'm actually looking for a used DTC100, but they seem to be selling for about $150 USD on Ebay.

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
package reduced to $650CDN shipped. No taxes or brokerage fees since i payed these when i bought the satellite system.

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
package reduced to $650CDN shipped. No taxes or brokerage fees since i payed these when i bought the satellite system.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks