What's new

Rapidshare.de ?? (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone use this service and if so, would you reccommend it?

Also, is it possible to register a Premium Account outside of Europe?

I've attempted the "Pay-By-Call" trial which lasts 2 days and offers all the features, but when asked to select my location... the only options seem to be overseas, i.e. UK, Italy, Germany, France, etc.

I think the idea is that you have to call a long-distance phone number which than applies a small 2-3 EUR charge on your phone bill... but apparently I'm unable to connect given that US/Canada is not listed as a call option.

Can anyone explain or help me out with this?

Thanks!

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
I've tried downloading stuff off it, but it's really patchy (I'm not a subscriber). Personally, so far I've found downloading stuff off yousendit.com more reliable. sendspace.com isn't too bad either.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
If you're in the US and you just need file hosting, I think it would make more sense if you just opened an account at a popular web hosting service based Stateside. Your uploads and downloads should be faster if you live in North America.

Places such as www.Lunarpages.com and www.Dreamhost.com will give you a free URL of your choice if you prepay for a year. And from looking at Rapidshare's prices it would even be cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks