What's new

Pre-Order Randolph Scott 12-Movie Collection (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
Just checked amazon re: this, and...

"This title will be released on November 2, 2021."

Man! -by the time this comes out they should pay me to take it...
Pushed back again, two more weeks ? :confused: Would like to see the Reviews but they keep pushing it back. ?

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I imagine with the current supply chain problems this release is not a high priortity media release compared to say the new James Bond film. It's unfortunete but this is the reality we are living in.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Now coming on October 19 ! $42.99 on Amazon. That's $3.58 Each, a Good price for 12 Westerns.
Last night on November 2nd, Amazon not having it in-stock and shipping my preorder allowed me to cancel my order with them. I immediately ordered it from DD as they had it in-stock for $37.99 and with a 15% coupon applied, it dropped down my final sale price to 32.29 plus tax. It shipped today!

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Last night on November 2nd, Amazon not having it in-stock and shipping my preorder allowed me to cancel my order with them. I immediately ordered it from DD as they had it in-stock for $37.99 and with a 15% coupon applied, it dropped down my final sale price to 32.29 plus tax. It shipped today!

Thanks, Robert! I didn't even think to check DD for this one. You just saved me ~$12.
And I just followed suit and saved a few bucks too. I've been waiting six months for this darn set, and I'm not going to wait any more! :D

cda1143

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
What’s DD?

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Robert. I am in for one.

15% off coupon expires Friday November 5th at Noon Central Time.

Last edited:

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
I received my order from DD today. A spot check of the first four films (The Desperadoes, The Nevadan, Santa Fe, Man in the Saddle) suggests that Sony provided Mill Creek with excellent transfers that have vivid colors. The Tall T, Buchanan Rides Alone, Hangman's Knot, and The Stranger Wore a Gun have commentary tracks, and there is a documentary featurette called Randy Ride Alone: Randolph Scott at Columbia. There also is a booklet which contains pictures of the original posters for all twelve films. This set is a real bargain.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
I received my order from DD today. A spot check of the first four films (The Desperadoes, The Nevadan, Santa Fe, Man in the Saddle) suggests that Sony provided Mill Creek with excellent transfers that have vivid colors. The Tall T, Buchanan Rides Alone, Hangman's Knot, and The Stranger Wore a Gun have commentary tracks, and there is a documentary featurette called Randy Ride Alone: Randolph Scott at Columbia. There also is a booklet which contains pictures of the original posters for all twelve films. This set is a real bargain.
Thanks for the update. Millcreek has stepped up their game over the last year plus.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Mine arrived today from DD, which is very good considering I placed the order the evening of the 3rd.

Last edited:

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
I watched The Desperadoes last night. It's an entertaining western, with Scott joined by Glenn Ford (before he became a star), Edgar Buchanan, Claire Trevor, and Evelyn Keyes. Filmed in Technicolor with location filming in spectacular Kanab, Utah. Scott is a sheriff and Ford is a fugitive on the lam who has been hired to rob a bank but shows up too late to do the job. The film is interspersed with some amusing comic scenes and dialogue. Next up is The Nevadan.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks