What's new

Pre-Order Randolph Scott 12-Movie Collection (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
Columbia also did a lot of genre B films that I would love to see released. Complete collections for Boston Blackie, Crime Doctor, Lone Wolf, etc. would seem to be right up Mill Creek's alley. Then there are short subjects. Yes, we all know about the Stooges and to a lesser extent the Buster Keaton shorts, but we also have shorts with the likes of Andy Clyde, Harry Langdon, El Brendel, Hugh Herbert (woo woo), etc. that I would love to see.
Mill Creek has been doing a series of exclusive releases from Critics' Choice Video of B films and westerns.

Attachments

• bbl.jpg
    bbl.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 90
  • buc.jpg
    buc.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 81
  • jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 83
  • wbe.jpg
    wbe.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 91
  • wh.jpg
    wh.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 84

Arthur Powell

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arthur
Mill Creek has been doing a series of exclusive releases from Critics' Choice Video of B films and westerns.
That's all news to me. I didn't even know that Critics' Choice was still around. Just its name rouses some late 1990s/early 2000s nostalgia in me. I think I might have a few of their thick catalogs in deep storage around the house.

ScottHM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
Columbia also did a lot of genre B films that I would love to see released. Complete collections for Boston Blackie, Crime Doctor, Lone Wolf, etc. would seem to be right up Mill Creek's alley.
I would very much like to see the Crime Doctor and Lone Wolf films released.

---------------

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yes true but there are several other titles that have not been released that could have been included instead. Sales for this most likely would have been better that way too. This would be an instant purchase for me but since I already have half of the titles and the list price is $75 for this I will not purchase it until it is heavily discounted down to $30-$35.
It's not quite to your price range, but it's now $42.99 on Amazon.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
$43 would be a bargain for those who don't have the Indicator set, ($3.59 each), but it needs to come down a bit more for those of us who do, ($6.14 each). I'll bite at $35 ($5 each). :)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
$43 would be a bargain for those who don't have the Indicator set, ($3.59 each), but it needs to come down a bit more for those of us who do, ($6.14 each). I'll bite at $35 ($5 each). :)
I bite anyway as waiting for the lowest price is something I've lately been reevaluating as I rather enjoy the movies again in 1080p because my time left on this earth is questionable at best.:) With that said, I still bargain hunt, but not as often. :D

commander richardson

Second Unit
Real Name
martyn
I agree with you as my time is limited so will order . The same for me was for the Columbo TV complete box set in bluray but only available from Japan . I have been saving up for the this box set for quite sometime as am quite a fan of his and ordered recently. The older we get means we have to from time to time spend our money in ways we would not have done say 20 years ago and waiting for prices reduce. That is not possible now .

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I'm quite happy with a $43 price for these 12 films on BR. And it's a pre-order so if the price drops more before release day I don't have to mess with anything as it'll automatically apply.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Yeah $35 is my price too if they had released different films than the 5 I already have from Indicator then I would have jumped on this for $43.00. I really want 7th Cavalry on Blu.

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
$35 is my price point as well. Not because I have the Indicator set, but because, as strange as it may sound, the Boetticher titles are my least favorite of the bunch. I currently have the Boetticher titles on DVD and that's good enough for me.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Damn, damn, damn. Just like Mill Creek’s I Dream of Jeannie this has also been delayed a second time. New expected release date is 9-28-2021.

Last edited:

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Damn, damn, damn. Just like Mill Creek’s I Dream of Jeannie this has also been delayed a second time. New expected release date is 9-28-2021.
That really annoys me. I've been waiting impatiently for this . . . and for an informed opinion about the transfers.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher

Amazon is showing it as "temporarily out of stock" and currently is not taking orders and is no longer showing a price or a new release date. Deep Discount is showing the 9/28 release date and has it priced at $46.84.

cda1143

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Amazon is showing it as "temporarily out of stock" and currently is not taking orders and is no longer showing a price or a new release date. Deep Discount is showing the 9/28 release date and has it priced at $46.84.
Yes I just received notice from Amazon that my order is delayed. Shipping date unknown.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst

Yes I just received notice from Amazon that my order is delayed. Shipping date unknown.
I posted here a week ago that Mill Creek delayed the release date to 9-28-2021, but evidently Amazon didn’t get the memo. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks