What's new

R2 - "Fiddler on the Roof" - Special Edition (1 Viewer)

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
A Special Edition of "Fiddler on the Roof" is being released in R2 on 11/10. The contents of the 2 discs & some specs:

Disc One: Director Norman Jewison’s audio commentary. Theatrical trailer.
Disc Two: Making of. Norman Jewison Looks Back: a series of five featurettes. Deleted song: 'Any Day Now'. Tevye’s dream in full colour. The Stories of Sholam Aleichem. Historical background documentary with photographs by Ann Weiss. 5 storyboard to film comparisons. 5 trailers including original teasers and TV spots. Easter Egg: The Tale of The Beggar. Production materials including original press book and international release posters. Photographic production diary. Original production notes. Production and design storyboards.

Dolby Digital 5.1: English
Duration: 171 mins
Format: DVD
Region: 2
Aspect Ratio: 2.35 Anamorphic Wide Screen
Cat. No: 16164CDVD(MGM HOME ENT. (EUROPE) LTD.)
Subtitles: Danish, Dutch, English for the hearing impaired, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Those specs look great indeed! Vey interesting release, and I'm almost sure that some of those characteristics will never be on a R1 DVD.

Cees

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
That is why I've already ordered it from BlackStar UK for £16.59. I don't care to wait & hope for a R1 release with the same kind of extras. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks