What's new

Quick question (1 Viewer)

JeremyJones

Agent
This will probably get moved, but what the heck. I'm currently finishing up a futuristic/action novel I started years ago. In the end, a rebuilt Manhattan (the original Manhattan had been destroyed by terrorists) is destroyed entirely. I'm hoping this novel will be picked up first as a novel, and HOPEFULLY as a movie and thus a DVD later. My question is, given the current state of affairs, should I change the ending or go with the ending I'd planned on years ago? It was REALLY creepy how prophetic it ended up being. The images on television looked extremely similar to how I figured the movie would look. But, this will take at least a year to become a novel, and I figure people's sensitivity may be lessened by that time. Any thoughts?

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Ouch! What a bummer! I don't think a publisher would take it right now. Can you change the terrorists to aliens? (like from another planet?) Even still, maybe 5 would be better.
Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks