What's new

Questions on Escalade Entertainment System... (1 Viewer)

Tim Holyoke

Second Unit
If I were to get an Escalade, I'd have one tough decision to make with the entertainment system. For ~$1300 you can add a flip down LCD screen and DVD player for the backseat. However, if you get that, you can't have a sunroof. Now, I really would like a DVD player for the back seat, but I also REALLY want a sunroof. So I was wondering if there would be a good alternative entertainment system that could be put down by the floor or how much it would cost to get a screen in the back of a seat (or both seats). Thanks a lot for any help.

James Mudler

Stunt Coordinator
Tim,

You should be able to do a simple entertainment system for under $1300 installed. I would check a few car audio stores in your area for price quotes and various options. If you are going to do the labor yourself you can be well below that mark.

Steve Plummer

Auditioning
I bought the Epik Headrest system at Best Buy for my Toyota Sequoia. They are factory headrests with 7" screens. They were able to put the DVD player in the glove compartment which makes it really easy for the front passenger to switch movies for the kids in the back. The total price was just over $1,400 and the system works great. There are also two wireless headphones that come with the system so the kids can be listening to their movie while the adults are listening to something else.

Vern Sharp

Grip
Go with an aftermarket system I did on my Escalade and without any regret. Check my system out on cardomain.com look under Cadillac then Escalade and look for the title "Black on Black".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks