Question about RGB, Component, and LT150

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Blake Bowden, Sep 22, 2001.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Extra

I just have a quick quesiton. I'am currently looking at a NEC LT150 projector and a Panasonic RP56 DVD player and have a few questions..as always [​IMG]
    #1. How do I hook up the DVD player with component outputs to the projector? Is there a component->RGB connector? If so, where can I order one? Also, where can I find long component cables...as in 30+ feet?
    #2. Do I need to get an external scaler for this particular projector, especially with a progressive DVD player?
    #3. What is the DVDO iScan Plus V3? How would it benefit me?
    #4. I plan on connecting the DVD component cable to my receiver, and the receiver to the projector via a component-> rgb. Any problem with this?
    #5. Any other tips, suggestions, warnings? I want the best possible picture as I mainly will use it for DVD's.
    Thanks for all the help in the past, you've been very helpful. Thanks again!
    Blake

2. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

Check this thread out. A wealth of info gathered for the ever popular NEC LT 150. Everything u need to know about it..including component to RGB breakout cables.
    http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/007440.html
    ------------------
    Eric Samonte
    Dito sa Pilipinas..may Hom Tiyeter rin kami!

3. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Extra

Thanks, thanks, and thanks again!