What's new

progressive-scan dvd/xxxx-audio players (1 Viewer)

SteveValenti

Auditioning
hey gang! i'm new to this forum, i've visited b4, and i beleive i will be able to help w/?'s. i've been selling a/v equipment for 10 yrs., and installing for 7 yrs. i currently work at a sony/integra/jbl/energy/sound dynamics/yamaha/sharp/and...bose dealer. i've got klipsch: klf-30's l,r; c-7 ctr.;ksps-6 surrounds, and am looking forward to a rsw-15 to round out my speakers. my ht receiver is one of the best i've ever encountered- the sony strda 777ES upgraded to v.2.02-truly a cut-above other,especially current ES offerings. my question is: there is a new offering by sony, the dvp-ns900v, a multi-channel sacd/cd/cdr/cdrw/progressive-scan dvd player. i've read about the 'chroma bug' problem, and i'm wondering if anyone knows if this unit has the same 'chipset'? from the manufacturer(s)that have the chroma bug problem? any other input would be welcome. how 'bad' is this problem? i'm wanting to stick w/ sacd vs. dvd-a because i work for a sony dealer. THANKS!

SteveValenti

Auditioning
c'mon guys! am i posting in the wrong place? or is this model so new, no one knows the answer? gimme some play!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks