What's new

Problems with The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (1 Viewer)

Rick Deschaine

Stunt Coordinator
Hi everyone,

Was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Started to watch the extras on the second disc of the new colector's edition. The very first extra "Leone's West" has pixelation problems and then freezes about 12 - 13 minutes into the feature.

I've tried to play the disc in 2 different DVD players; a Pioneer DV-37 and a JVC N40BK. The Pioneer has had a very recent (about a month ago) firmware upgrade. The Pioneer now plays The Disney Dinosaur DVD which as we know had a passel of problems in many DVD players. The Pioneer plays that problem disc flawlessly now. Further note the Dinosaur disc is the original that had problems playing in a lot of DVD players that I tried it in.

The JVC player plays everything itself flawlessly. Never any problems until now. The disc in question appears to have no scratches or flaws. So I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed anything wrong with the extras disc?

I'll try and watch the other extras and see if they're OK.

Thanks in advance, Rick

Richard Gilmore

Stunt Coordinator
I am having problems with the movie disc, not the Special Features disc. The disc is pristine. Midway through I get stutters, sound pops, picture breakups. Tried it on multiple DVD players and it works ok on some, but not on most of the others. I am going to get an exchange.

Rob Mac

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Rob
About 4.5 minutes into the feature I get some minor pixelation for a few scenes and then it is fine. Took it back and got another and it did exactly the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks