What's new

Problem with pioneer vsx-1017txv-k (1 Viewer)

pfar

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
First off if I put this in the wrong spot sorry and for my lack of terms, first time poster.

Well my problem is that the receiver won't play the mid audio sounds. It worked fine for about a year or so. Then a few months ago it started doing this. What could be the issue and would it be expensive to fix or easy to do myself or am I better of getting a new receiver. I've been looking at the 1019 pioneer model. Thanks for the help guys.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The Receiver and Amp section would be a better location but since you have already started the thread, let's continue until someone moves it.

What do you mean by "receiver won't play the mid audio sounds"? Because if you lost a portion of the frequency spectrum, I'd conclude it was a speaker problem and not a receiver problem.

pfar

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
ok I tried it again and it is a speaker issue. As soon as I get my reciept klipsch is going to warrant the product. Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks