What's new

Price Matching Panny 47" at Sears.. Tips?? (1 Viewer)

Dylan Savage

Stunt Coordinator
I'm going to buy my Panasonic 47" HDTV today at sears, and I have my price-match in-hand.
I currently have printed the ads from Advanced Video Systems , Plazma-Electronics , and BestToys.net . Have any of you tried these, and whats the general procedure? Anything special I should say/do in order to get them to match it? Anything I should ask for in addition?
I'll be leaving work to buy it in about 6 hours, so post your tips if you have them! Thanks!!
Dylan

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
I recently got Sears to match Continentaltrade.com on a Toshiba 50H81. I gave the salesman a copy of the page showing the price including shipping (which happened to be free). He called a central Sears number, the person on the other end apparently looked at the Continentaltrade web site to confirm that I didn't just create the hardcopy page myself and told the salesman to give it to me at that price (2025). They did however charge me $40 for Sears delivery.

It was actually fairly painless.

Dylan Savage

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff, thanks! I was going to print the ad from Continental trade, but they aren't advertising the 47" 16:9 panasonic, only the 51" 4:3 one. Oh well :) Thanks though, hopefully it'll work out.

Dylan Savage

Stunt Coordinator
Well I price matched it at sears and bought it for $1602 based on the Besttoys.net ad. Thanks all! It'll be delivered saturday! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks