What's new

Powerball winner gets over $500k stolen (1 Viewer)

Alex-C

Screenwriter
lemme get this straight, he went in the club with $250,000 in cash in his car which he left running ???

Dude...why not find some random person and just give them the quarter mil in cash and move on with life.

also intriguing...

"It's a known fact that Mr. Whittaker does carry a lot of money around with him, because he does frequent not only that club, but several other establishments ... and he does gamble," said Kanawha County Sheriff Dave Tucker.
gee...do ya think Whitty is packing heat, cuz if he's not, and everyone seems to know he carries around a lot of cash, he may just be living on borrowed time, sad to say.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Enjoy it while you can Mr. W., and take a bunch of pictures for your scrapbook. :D

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
From what I understand, he was rich before he won, and he has never been seen as extrememly bright by people who know him, since he makes it a habit to tote craploads of cash.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
He might do stupid things, but he is one lucky SOB. :)
1- He was already rich
2- He won the biggest Powerball ever
3- The cash and checks were recovered
4- Nobody's bonked him on the head yet

As someone said "I'd rather be lucky than smart".

Can someone explain to me why anyone would leave an unattended vehicle with the engine running for several hours? Sounds to me like the bozo locked his own keys inside, then broke in and faked it to appear someone else did it.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Note to self: Find out where the Pink Pony is located. That dumbass will probably do it again.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Maybe he should install one of those signs that pizza delivery guys use to deter robbers:

"Warning: Driver carries no more than $500,000 at any time" :D

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I heard on the radio that they arrested a stipper and the owner of the club for drugging the guy to steal the money.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Imagine having to explain to your wife what you were thinking (1) being at a strip club, (2) carrying that much money with you to a strip club or anywhere for that matter.

Scott Wong

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Wong
Yeah, I read it was $500K, too. Nonetheless, it sounds like this guy deserved everything he had coming to him.

What a moron.

Scott.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"Did they drug him with beer? "

NO, they just gave him Canadian beer, and since he thought it was his "good ole Bud" he got real drunk real quick.:)

Brent

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks