Power Amps

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by EvanW, Mar 3, 2005.

1. EvanW

EvanW Stunt Coordinator

I was wondering if anyone had links to sights that specialize on power amps, i go to places like audio advisor and sound pros and a few other little online stores but they have a limited power amp selection,Also i was wondering if anyone has heard the Onkyo M-282 it gets good reviews but these are from more bestbuy HT in a box level consumers, but still it seems to be a good deal though i doubt it will come close to a parasound or a rotel or adcom amp. Also i have been looking at the Pioneer Elite M-10X which dosent seem to be as strong as the onkyo in wattage rating but it is stable down to 4ohms and probably would give more current.

2. Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown Producer

3. EvanW

EvanW Stunt Coordinator

Thanks for the links but i was really looking for places that sell them but i didnt really make that clear, audioreview.com is very good i use it on a regularly and i use stereophile sometimes.

4. Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown Producer

Places to buy:

www.ebay.com
    www.audiogon.com

There are some other's like Jeff's Sound Values and Audio Classics, but I've always gotten the best prices from ebay and audiogon.

5. Lee-M

Lee-M Stunt Coordinator

audioclassics.com is another, although their prices are not very competitive for the used market...

6. EvanW

EvanW Stunt Coordinator

Thanks again guys, dose anyone have any feedback on those onkyo and pioneer amps.