What's new

Power Amps (1 Viewer)

EvanW

Stunt Coordinator
I was wondering if anyone had links to sights that specialize on power amps, i go to places like audio advisor and sound pros and a few other little online stores but they have a limited power amp selection,Also i was wondering if anyone has heard the Onkyo M-282 it gets good reviews but these are from more bestbuy HT in a box level consumers, but still it seems to be a good deal though i doubt it will come close to a parasound or a rotel or adcom amp. Also i have been looking at the Pioneer Elite M-10X which dosent seem to be as strong as the onkyo in wattage rating but it is stable down to 4ohms and probably would give more current.

EvanW

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the links but i was really looking for places that sell them but i didnt really make that clear, audioreview.com is very good i use it on a regularly and i use stereophile sometimes.

Lee-M

Stunt Coordinator
audioclassics.com is another, although their prices are not very competitive for the used market...

EvanW

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks again guys, dose anyone have any feedback on those onkyo and pioneer amps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks