What's new

Posting Issue today! (1 Viewer)

Mike Boone

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Michael
Something is wrong with this site. My last entry sat for more than 10 minutes, with nothing happening after I clicked on POST REPLY. So with my entry still awaiting the actual posting of it to occur, I logged out of HTF. Then, and after logging back in, and returning to this thread, I discovered that some of my entry DID get posted, but it was only about the first 40% of the fairly brief entry that had been typed out here, which actually printed.

So what's up with the HTF system only posting less than the first half of a short entry, which had been a completed entry? Because there sure wasn't anything controversial about the brief paragraph that I tried to post.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
So what's up with the HTF system only posting less than the first half of a short entry, which had been a completed entry?

I don't know, but I would suggest maybe bringing this up in the feedback forum.

Also, even if you had been trying to post something controversial you technically should have been able to post it. The forum software will take anything, as far as I know, and is not designed to censor us. If someone did post something out of line or against the rules, the moderators would intervene. But the posting system itself isn't set up to monitor the content of the posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks