What's new

POST EVENT Roundup - ScooterPaooza 2003: Scoot Almighty (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Every sequel has to be called Electric Boogaloo. It's like a law :) Man what an awful film, but what a great title! :)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
FYI, Ron is finalizing the "scrapbook" for this edition of the Scoot's event as we speak. It should be up shortly. Glad everyone had a great time.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Scooter:

I felt really bad that you and Michelle and been so sick and yet you were still putting the big feast together for all of us.

I cannot tell you how much I admire you and your family for putting this thing together each year. I don't think I could do it myself. You, Michelle, Greg and Morgan are all class acts.

I had another enjoyable time this year. I feel like this is more of a family reunion than just a bunch of guys and gals getting together for an evening. It is always great to find out what others have been up to over the past year. I particular I like finding out what new job that Mike Lee has this year. :)

I am with everyone else here in saying how impressed I was with the Infocus 5700. I agree to that it made the JVC that was used last year look bad and it cost over twice as much. I also know that if Mike had brought a bunch with him to sell he would have probably sold them all that night.

Thanks to all of our sponsors for all the freebies. I think it is really fun just to see this stuff given away.

I would be really remiss if I didn't say a big thank you to my partner Ron for making it possible for me to come to NJ in the first place and for opening up his home for me to stay while attending the great Scooterpalooza. You guys should have seen the amount of room that he took up in his mom's frig with all the chicken he marinated.

Scooter. I guarantee that when you have the next one (wherever it ends up being) that you will have more than enough of your favorite brews. No one should have to beg for beer man. What a shame.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
And guess who came through ;)

--
H - Official Brew Supplier of the HTF (sorry Ron-P).

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Holadem is The Official Adult Beverage Supplier to ScooterPalooza!!!! He is the only one who loved me enough to bring the GOOD beer!!!!

Milwaukee's Best! Official Beer of The ScootPlex 2000!!!!

So..I am thinking October 18th...it's a saturday. And who knows....we may be able to get something special that day as well. At least the sun goes down a LOT earlier!!!!

Umm..Michael Lee....ummm..you know that swell projector you brought us....ummm...well...ahhh....

Woo Jae

Screenwriter
So do I. Mike Lee came through in spades when Scooterpalooza was in a pinch. Thanks, Mike!!

Gotta check the calendar for the 18th.

For me and my sis it's prolly OK but my parents may need to go to korea around then, so the dates are dicey for them

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Did anybody posting win some of the free tickets to my Big Screen Classics film series? When you come to the shows, please introduce yourself - I'm either hanging around the lobby or up in the booth.

Or did Scooter just give them all to Morgan so that he could see how a real movie theatre operates... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks