What's new

ScooterPalooza 2003: Scoot Almighty Updates (1 Viewer)

Woo Jae

Screenwriter
Scoot:

Glad it is still happening

That said, can you PM me your address? or email it to [email protected]? I may not have access to cable or a computer tonite, and with the power situation being dicey, I'd like that info early... Thanks again for being so generous and holding this event.

Steve Owen

Second Unit
Sadly, I'm having to bail on this. I just sent Ron a message (I'd already told him I was iffy). Business trip ran longer than expected, so I can't get down there. Phoey!

Have a great time everyone!

-Steve

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Well kids...everything that was coming via FedEx or UPS is here, and I have to tell you..there are some REALLY nice things to give away!!!!!!

Mark Harrill from Digital Eyes came thru with a GREAT selection of DVD's to give away. Vinnie from Elite sent an item SOOOOO hot, it ain't even in stores yet! JVC gave us some unique items to give away as well as a kick ass amp to use!!!!

Gotta go back to painting the screen....

DarrinH

Second Unit
Hope Parkers flight makes it in on time.
That goes for everyone who is travelling by air.

I did not realize how close you are to NYC.
What are you, about 35 miles west and you did not lose power?
Do you work in NYC?
Any luck with that webcam this year?

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Darrin: No work in NYC..that commute would end me!
We are on a different grid than NYC.
Webcam..nada.

Ok...I am 90% set up here...almost ready to go.

2 more coats of paint on the screen left to do.

Odds and ends. Coupla things:

If you have'em..PLEASE bring your fast fold tents..JUST in case!

I have a box of Beta tapes I will be giving away...dig in!
I have a bunch of Manhattan Dress Shirts I will give away...check for your size tonight!

Off/Deet...good idea!

Last minute Items-O-Concern:

Condiments
Pickles
Onions (Sabrett Onions if you see'em. I went looking tonight)
Napkins
Ice Ice Ice!!!!!!!!!!
Milwaukee's Best Red: Official Beer of The ScootPlex 2000 (hint)
Corona.....Ron's Fav!

ABOVE ALL....DRIVE SAFE..take your time! We are gonna be here until midnight at least...so no chance we'll be bailing out!

Ok..back to work for moi...

Till tomorrow...........

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
all of north jersey was
not all, I'm up in western Passaic and we had power pretty much continuously. It did go out at 4pm and again at 5pm but not long enough to lose my VCR times!

Although power went off for awhile where I worked in southern Passaic County and I heard further north in Ringwood, power went off.

Jay

Michael Lee

Supporting Actor
Whew! I just got my power back tonight...one of the last places on the Island. We will be there--it was a bit iffy there with my wife stuck in Manhattan. We are ready to roll!

I can't wait to see which movie it will be.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi guys,

Enjoy it, wish I could have been able to make it

Regards

Gregg

DarrinH

Second Unit
The hillbilly's are here, we are next door dude at the hotel.
WVHT Group in tha neighborhood...
Checked the radar and it looks like we are going to get rained on at least once.
See you in a few!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Well, the party is done. All that's left is to clean up tomorrow.

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who attended. Sure, there were a lot of people, which means we had to work hard to put it all together, but to be honest, we do it so everyone can have a good time.

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I don't see any other threads about ScooterPalooza than this one, so .....

Scooter and family, ( Morgan, Gregg, & the lovely Michele ) Ron and Parker and everyone who showed up ... thanks for a great time. Calvin and I had a blast. Even with the " Omens of Doom " on the trip down, we are both so happy we made it to meet ya'll and B.S. with people who have so many varied backgrounds, yet have so much in common.

The food was great, the after dinner entertainment was wonderful.

Thanks for the interviews for our show. We WILL be sending you copies of the show as soon as it is a done shoot and DVD'd. So please Ron, Parker and Scooter, either PM Calvin or myself with mailing addresses.

We had a great time. I just can not say that enough. The
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif
rocked.
Thank you so much for opening your home to all of us.
You are a brave man.
;)

Ed Faver

Second Unit
What a great time! Scooterpalooza 2003 definitely did not disapooint. Thank you Scooter, Michelle, Morgan and Gregg. Thanks to Ron and Parker for giving us a reason to get together.

Thanks to the sponsors and the provider of the evening's entertainment. Had a great time!

Greg Z

Stunt Coordinator
Gotta chime in. A BIG thank you to the usual suspects.:) You know who you guys (and gals!) are. My family have a fabulous time. :emoji_thumbsup: Great food, great people, and COOL glow pops!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread