What's new

Portable DVD Players any Reccommendations (1 Viewer)

Don

Second Unit
as to in Brand name or what to look for i'm thinking of maybe a 7 inch or 10 inch screen size. Don,

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I own a Toshiba SDP2000, too, and am very happy with the device. It was an upgrade from a Pioneer 7-inch model. There was a huge picture quality increase from the Pioneer to the Toshiba.

The only two things I do not like about the Toshiba are (1) there is no viewing mode for non-anamorphic widescreen material, and (2) there is no elapsed time or time remaining display on the unit (it's buried in a menu). My old Pioneer had both these features.

RandyWebb

Agent
I have a Toshiba SDP2500 and really love it. Great Picture...works great...well made (I've even dropped it a couple of times).

I definitely recommend it.

TerryHub

Stunt Coordinator
I too have the Toshiba SDP2500. I have had the unit since it first came out in late June. Great picture, progressive scan, onboard sound is actually acceptable in most situations. I highly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks