What's new

Pocahontas (1 Viewer)

Erick_F

Stunt Coordinator
I have THX Deluxe CAV LaserDi Edition of Pocahontasfor trade for DVDs.
Item Description:
1) Walt Disney's Pocahontas LaserDisc Box Set
2) THX and Dolby Digital Sound Discs
3) Deluxe CAV LaserDisc Edition
4) Features Include:
*3-Disc CAV LaserDiscs
*The full length feature film presented in CAV
*Second channel audio commentary and a one hour audio essay by producter James Pentecost, Directors Mike Gariel and Eric Goldberg, Composers Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz, art director Michael Giaimo, and screenwriter Carl Binder
*"The Making of Pocahontas" - A behind the scenes documentary on the Creation of The Animated Feature
The deleted musical sequence "If I Never Knew You" - Exclusive to LaserDisc
*More than 80 minutes of additional bonus material exclusive to this LaserDisc including history and development of the story and production, early concept art and animation tests, creation and develpment of character, storyboards and story reels, abandoned concepts and characters, deleted animation, plus, trailers, publicity and promotions, and much more
*90 chapter stops
*A one of a kind artist's portfolio - showing thre creative process from original models to finished art
*Special edition of The Art of Pocahontas book - An in depth look at background art and design styles used in developing the film
I am mainly interested with Criterions and OOPs but make an offer. Thx
Erick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks