What's new

PLEASE tell me that GenPets.com isn't REAL!!! (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
WOW! just wow!

If I'm missing the joke, then I appologize (and we can turn this into a goofy thead), but if this is real, then....WOW! :eek:

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I showed someone at work and they said he thinks it's an exhibit of some sorts...intended to look real.

WHEW!!

But how creepy would it be to have your own "Dobby" (from Harry Potter) running around your home? :D

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
I say viral marketing - is there a movie coming? Reminds me alot of the robot website from I-Robot

Mark Hayenga

Supporting Actor
That's absolutely awesome! Fake obviously, but great commentary. One and Three year lifespan models!

Personally I have no problems with genetic engineering and its associated 'horrors'. I think so long as we don't cause any living thing undue pain or anguish, and we're careful not to say create new diseases or organisms that wipe out the globe and such, that we should welcome such technology and let go of our irrational fears of such things. Personally, I want a clone who was grown without a brain to keep around just for spare body parts. I want to genetically engineer dogs with extensively branched CNS neurons and increased control of vocal chords so we can have smart talking dogs. Four-assed monkeys notwithstanding, there are some cool things we will eventually be able to do.

Jim_F

Screenwriter
I know I wouldn't want to deal with a flying Jack Dempsey the size of a St. Bernard. Ditto a German Shepard with a hookbill that could climb the drapes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks