What's new

PLease tell me some movies I HAVE to see (1 Viewer)

Tim RH

Second Unit
Start off with NOTORIOUS (Alfred Hitchcock, 1946) and PULP FICTION (Quinten Tarantino, 1994), if you haven't seen them already. Have fun :)

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
>>You can't go wrong with Bogie, Hepburn and Holden. I know I'm the only one, but it's my favourite Billy Wilder film.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
A few more I thought of:

Its A Wonderful Life

The Pink Panther movies

The Seventh Seal

Night Of The Living Dead (Original)

Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid

To Kill A Mockingbird

Bambi

Ches Campbell

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks alot for al the replies. You guys are awesome.

Can't wait to watch them all.

THey should be awesome on my new surround sound system I got for Christmas.

Later

DanaA

Screenwriter
Wait Ches wait!!!!!!! I looked throught the list kind of quickly and maybe missed it, but nobody that I saw listed
It happened One Night, what I consider to be the BEST romantic comedy of all time. If I recall, among its Oscars was Best Picture, Best Actress, and Best Actor. You probably won't be able to get a good copy, but I'd highly recomend it nonetheless. It is that good.

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Until a week or 2 ago I would never have thought to watch this, or heaven forbid love this, but the film "Ever After" is a beautiful fun film, and needs to be seen!

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
>>It Happened One Night, what I consider to be the BEST romantic comedy of all time. If I recall, among its Oscars was Best Picture, Best Actress, and Best Actor.

Scott W.

Second Unit
Try watching all the movies at the IMDB top 250 films. Good variety of films that includes all genres and countries.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks