Pioneer VSX-D812K with JBL's ???

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Burki, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Burki

Burki Agent

Finally i made my choice after 3 months and tomorrow i m going to have a demo of Pioneer with a pair of JBL E90's. But i dont have any knowladge about values. I just want to know will it be a problem if i use these speakers with pioneer? And will the power of the receiver enough for the speakers ?

Pioneer VSX-D812K

JBL E90's

Thx from now...

2. Phil Iturralde

Phil Iturralde Screenwriter

3. Burki

Burki Agent

I thought this Hi-fi business was easy before getting into it but as i saw it's not [​IMG]

Today i had 2 demo's but not with pioneer.

I went to a rotel dealer and made me a demo with a pair of his b&w DM602 S3's and it was nice then next to that shop i went to an Onkyo shop and the guy there made me a demo of TX-SR601E with a pair of D570 and surround set with a sub.

First he only used direct stereo with my friends cd (burned at home) and it sound really good.Then we watched star wars episode 1 in surround mode and it was totally amazing.wow

The only problem with this receiver is, it starts to give a good sound when its at 60 db ( 0-100 db ). and it doesnt have pre amp out's which is not a problem for me i guess.

I guess i will listen the final product which is pioneer tomorrow and if it doesnt satisfy me i ll buy onkyo with jbl's.

What do you think?

4. Reginald Trent

Reginald Trent Screenwriter

Shop somewhere that allows you to return things if you're not satisfied.

5. Burki

Burki Agent

in europe thats not possible...

6. Phil Iturralde

Phil Iturralde Screenwriter