What's new
World Wide Stereo

Pioneer VSX-D812K with JBL's ??? (1 Viewer)

Burki

Agent
Finally i made my choice after 3 months and tomorrow i m going to have a demo of Pioneer with a pair of JBL E90's. But i dont have any knowladge about values. I just want to know will it be a problem if i use these speakers with pioneer? And will the power of the receiver enough for the speakers ?

Pioneer VSX-D812K

JBL E90's

Thx from now...

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Burki

Agent
I thought this Hi-fi business was easy before getting into it but as i saw it's not :frowning:

Today i had 2 demo's but not with pioneer.

I went to a rotel dealer and made me a demo with a pair of his b&w DM602 S3's and it was nice then next to that shop i went to an Onkyo shop and the guy there made me a demo of TX-SR601E with a pair of D570 and surround set with a sub.

First he only used direct stereo with my friends cd (burned at home) and it sound really good.Then we watched star wars episode 1 in surround mode and it was totally amazing.wow

The only problem with this receiver is, it starts to give a good sound when its at 60 db ( 0-100 db ). and it doesnt have pre amp out's which is not a problem for me i guess.

I guess i will listen the final product which is pioneer tomorrow and if it doesnt satisfy me i ll buy onkyo with jbl's.

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks