What's new

Pioneer VSX-1326 Problem (1 Viewer)

johnn15

Auditioning
Real Name
JOHN
I bought a Pioneer VSX-1326 and I am having an issue. Every time I turn the receiver on, and then my desired platform such as PVR, PS3 or Apple TV the receiver will not connect to that input that I have selected. It is not until I shut down the receiver and turn it back on that it is ready to recognize the input as the HDMI light on the right-hand side now becomes lit. This has become very annoying as I always have to turn the box on and off and back on again to be able to use it. I am wondering if this is an input delay issue or something else. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
I really have no idea what's causing the problem but it sounds like an issue with the receiver if turning it Off and On fixes it. Have you tried doing a Factory Reset? You will lose all your settings and will have to do the complet setup procedure all over again but there's a small chance it might work. See pg 55 for the Reset procedure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks