What's new

Pioneer Elite 27TX Sound Problem? Help? (1 Viewer)

Scott_B

Auditioning
Hey Guys! I have had my reiever for almost two years now. Its out of warranty and I am not sure what might be wrong with it right now.
The sound is completely muted from the speakers. I have checked all wire connections, reciever settings, even made sure the mute option is not on. For the last couple of weeks the problem would come and go, but lately it seems to just happend all the time. I did happend to hear sound last night but half way through a DVD it just muted again. Any advice on what the problem might be, or what to look for in troubleshooting would be great. I work on computers so I am good on working on things etc.. Thanks in Advance!

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor
I remember seeing something on the Pioneer website regarding problems with the 27TX. Try going to the Pioneer website and looking at their KnowledgeBase for info regarding your receiver.

Rob Curtis

Stunt Coordinator
Check for solder cracking on a connection on the DSP board. I had this problem before with my 27, and it is back in the shop with the same problem (I believe).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks