What's new

Pics of new home theater (1 Viewer)

Leo

Second Unit
Well after several long months, here are some pics for your enjoyment of my home theater (Phase 1 is for RPTV; Phase 2 will be DLP but everything has been pre-wired) and a gym. Enjoy. Feedback/comments welcome. Link Removed

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Nice setup Leo! I especially love the ceiling. I enjoy when people show the transformation a space goes through.

David Proud

Stunt Coordinator
I like the color you used for the room. A baby blue type color. Everyone told me my ultra bright wall color has to be changed b/c light will reflect off of it. Is this true with the blue color as well or does it work just as well as the black or grey.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Leo,

Very nice. I, too, started with an RPM in my theater while I awaited the release of the Sony VW10HT.

Good luck and enjoy!

Leo

Second Unit
David: Thanks goes to the wife who assisted in the choice of wall colors and carpet colors. Actually the blue works very well. Due to the absence of windows and the fact I currently turn down the 150watt halogen lamps in the ceiling (2 units) I don't get any reflections.
Also here's a screenshot I took with the lights out in the room:
Link Removed
Also just hooked up the Xantech IR repeater which works wonderful (as part of my cable runs, I added a run of Cat5e wiring to handle the IR system). Very simple to set up the Xantech stuff.

EarlR

Stunt Coordinator
Leo

Very nice job, I also like the ceiling treatment. I think the color will work just fine without giving you any problems.

Earl

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks