What's new

Press Release PHE Press Release: Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023) (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71OehNaJRsL._SL1139_.jpg 71lD0IQ4akL._SL1139_.jpg 91IoEFDXQSL._SL1500_.jpg

c698c099-0ed3-91e8-2d77-c7c481f85f2a.png
TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS
comes to Digital on July 11th and 4K Ultra HD SteelBook™, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, and DVD on October 10th
29ced157-9b92-d42e-a1c3-6f5403f81614.jpg
Get ready to roll out when the adrenaline-fueled adventure TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTSbecomes available to buy or rent on Digital from Paramount Home Entertainment. Fans can watch all the action at home starting July 11, 2023.

Fans who purchase the film on Digital can immerse themselves in the world of TRANSFORMERS with over an hour of thrilling bonus content. Take a deeper look at the AUTOBOTS, MAXIMALS, and TERRORCONS, as well as the humans at the center of the film. See how filmmakers recreated 90s New York City through incredible set design, music, and fashion. Go behind-the-scenes of the eye-popping action, from the edge-of-your seat car chase on the streets of New York City to the mesmerizing battle on the mountains of Machu Picchu, Peru. Plus, check out deleted and extended scenes not seen in theatres. Bonus content is detailed below:

• Human Affairs— In a world of robots, machines, and aliens, we explore the humans who help save the world.
  • Life in the 90s— The filmmakers discuss how the music, set design, fashion, and cultural references transport viewers to New York in the 90s.
  • Heroes— Get an inside look at the inspiration and thought process behind designing the AUTOBOTS and the MAXIMALS.
  • Villains—Watch as the filmmakers bring the TERRORCONS and PREDACONS to life.
  • The Chase— Meet MIRAGE, a new AUTOBOT that converts into a 1993 Porsche, and experience the adrenaline-filled car chase through New York City.
  • The Battle of Ellis Island— Join the cast and crew as they go behind-the-scenes of the epic battle sequence between the AUTOBOTS and the TERRORCONS at the museum.
  • Into the Jungle— The TRANSFORMERS franchise has been filmed all over the globe. This time, join the cast and crew as they explore the new and exotic location of Peru.
  • The Switchback Attack— Witness the wild, intense driving sequences filmed on location in Peru where the AUTOBOTS fight the TERRORCONS through a town square and into the mountains 15,000 feet up.
  • The Final Conflict— Get a behind-the-scenes look at the film’s epic climax. Watch as the AUTOBOTS, MAXIMALS, Noah, and Elena attempt to save the world.
  • Extended/Deleted Scenes—Includes an alternate opening and ending to the film!
Synopsis
OPTIMUS PRIME and the AUTOBOTS take on their biggest challenge yet! When a new threat capable of destroying the entire planet emerges, they must team up with a powerful faction known as the MAXIMALS. With the fate of humanity hanging in the balance, Noah (Anthony Ramos) and Elena (Dominique Fishback) will do whatever it takes to help the TRANSFORMERS as they engage in the ultimate battle to save Earth.

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS will arrive on 4K Ultra HD SteelBook™, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, and DVD on October 10th.

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action and violence, and language.

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Does anybody know a good Transformers forum or message group, where I can post a silly question that I had from watching the film? Namely where does Rise of the Beast fall in the film continuity since it's set in the early 90's?

Any help would be appreciated.

--jthree

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
Does anybody know a good Transformers forum or message group, where I can post a silly question that I had from watching the film? Namely where does Rise of the Beast fall in the film continuity since it's set in the early 90's?

Any help would be appreciated.

--jthree

I haven't seen the movie yet, and am not in any Transformers groups. My understanding is that the movie takes place between Bumblebee and the first Bay film.

However, if that's true, it does leave me questioning how the public didn't know about the Autobots or Decepticons until 2007. I can sort-of believe that the government covered up the events in Bumblebee, which mostly took place out of public view. But it'd be damn hard for people to miss a giant robot planet blocking out the sun and trying to eat the Earth.

Is that your question as well? Does Rise of the Beasts not address this?

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
I haven't seen the movie yet, and am not in any Transformers groups. My understanding is that the movie takes place between Bumblebee and the first Bay film.

However, if that's true, it does leave me questioning how the public didn't know about the Autobots or Decepticons until 2007. I can sort-of believe that the government covered up the events in Bumblebee, which mostly took place out of public view. But it'd be damn hard for people to miss a giant robot planet blocking out the sun and trying to eat the Earth.

Is that your question as well? Does Rise of the Beasts not address this?

Had to admit I'm confused by the timeline. I had forgotten if the Bumblebee film took place before the previous Transformers films or not? I don't know if Rise of the Beasts address' it, but I kind of wondered about Optimus' feelings about humanity earlier on in ROTB.

--jthree

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
Had to admit I'm confused by the timeline. I had forgotten if the Bumblebee film took place before the previous Transformers films or not? I don't know if Rise of the Beasts address' it, but I kind of wondered about Optimus' feelings about humanity earlier on in ROTB.

--jthree

Bumblebee was a prequel set in 1987. It ends with a glimpse of Optimus in truck form on Earth but doesn't show him interacting with humans at all. (Prior to that scene, we only see him as a robot on Cybertron at the very beginning.)

As far as I'm aware, the Bay films were all meant to be "present day" at the time each was released.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks