What's new

Press Release PHE Press Release: Paramount Presents! Ordinary People (1980) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

John Gilmore

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Gilmore
Yes, the iTunes HD Digital that I purchased four years ago for $4.99 has upgraded to 4K/Dolby Vision.
I wonder how Paramount makes these determinations. "Mommie Dearest" was also a "Paramount Presents" 4k remaster released on blu, yet iTunes never got upgraded to 4k (or even the remastered version, as far as I can tell)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I wonder how Paramount makes these determinations. "Mommie Dearest" was also a "Paramount Presents" 4k remaster released on blu, yet iTunes never got upgraded to 4k (or even the remastered version, as far as I can tell)
I don't know as I'm among those still waiting on "The Greatest Show on Earth" digital to be upgraded to 4K. The new HD digital looks great, but 4K digital would be better.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I don't know as I'm among those still waiting on "The Greatest Show on Earth" digital to be upgraded to 4K. The new HD digital looks great, but 4K digital would be better.
And I’m still waiting on the two VistaVision titles (Court Jester and Last Train from Gun Hill) to upgrade to 4K, as the back label of the Paramount Presents Blu-rays claim they were sourced from 6K scans of the original Vista negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks