What's new

PE 300-794 and port kits recieved... tempest on the way-- some questions... (1 Viewer)

John Parris

Stunt Coordinator
Well if I dont use t-nuts, then I can mount the amp with the screws included with it... Thanks again guys... according to UPS my Tempest should get here Friday... and my friend (that I'm getting the tools from) should be all ready to go on Saturday... so HOPEFULLY I can finish this project this weekend.. but probably not :D

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
when you say you use spray adhesice on the polyfill does that mean you atach the polyfill to the sides of the encloure? also what about putting the poly fill right on top of the driver will that cause any damage a the motor moevs in and out?

I didn't use any adhesive for the polyfill I put in my box. I think the adhesive is for the polyfill batting material that comes flat and in layers... not the pillow stuffing type. You should be able to just jam it in there.. just make sure it isn't "too" stuffed. I hear 1lb. per cubic foot. I used a little more. It won't hurt if it's sitting on top of the basket.. just make sure it isn't inside the basket hitting the back of the driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks