What's new

PC/Video Game Roundup to start next week. (1 Viewer)

Todd Schnell

Second Unit
Sounds good to me Glen.
Separate thread would be my preference.
While I'm here let me point to a great deal on a video game. :)
http://www.playcentric.com/ has Enclave for XBox at a great price of now $19.99.
It was $16 + change when I ordered it, but now I noticed it went up a few $$$.
Pretty quick service too as I received my copy yesterday.
I posted this in the game software forum Enclave thread, but it may have went unnoticed.
Also check here for coupons.
http://www.dealhunting.com/coupon-co...o.x=26&go.y=16
Todd

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Good luck Glen! I think a separate thread would definitely be the way to go. For HTFers who only like movies or only like games, they will be able to look at what they want without having to wade through stuff that doesn't interest them. For those of us who like both, we get twice the fun of looking and shopping! ;)
Matt: My son has been practically counting the days.... Wait a minute--what do I mean "practically"?

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
My contribution is Bruce Lee for Xbox $29.99. Xmen next dimension for $39.99 for Xbox, both prices are from BestBuy. If you have a PS2 and want The Two Towers game order from EAgames enter coupon code found in LOTR DVD and get $10.00 off.

Nathan A

Second Unit
great idea! i also have way too many games piled up to justify paying full price for new releases, so i'd love to know when a deal comes along. otherwise i'll just continue to wait until it drops in price.

it'd also be nice to come here for deals on other/older games.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Thanks to Dan B. in one of the Video Game threads... we find Buffy the Vampire slayer at EB for $29.99.
Link Removed
Glen

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Baldur's Gate for PS2 is AWESOME. (I didn't really like Diablo as a mouse game, but with a console controller, this sort of game is really fun.)
It's one of those rare 2-player cooperative games, which is REAL handy when your girlfriend is as into video games as mine is. ;)
Glen, thanks in advance for the thread! I think the most useful part of it will be keeping track of price drops--I have a habit of buying games right before they show up at Costco! (I paid $140 for a used Dreamcast about 2 weeks before the price of a new one dropped to $50. On the other hand, it would have been worth $200. . .most unappreciated system EVER.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks