What's new

PARIDIGM Mini-Monitor / MINT/Pair (1 Viewer)

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
For Sale;
One pair of near new/ absolutly perfect Paridigm Mini-Monitors including original box and manuals.

6 1/2 two way - cherry
225.00 plus shipping actual charges
PayPal only please
PM me or email to [email protected]

These are absolutly perfect/ like new condition/ less than 100 hours total.

I have too many speakers / recent change to Polk Audio for my HT system and I use larger 3 ways for my stereo system. Awesome detail, very warm big sound, you wont be dissapointed with these.

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
225.00 delivered . . .lower 48. . .

Thats a bargain!! You are hard pressed to tell if they are new or used. . . Put them beside a NIB pair and I dare you to find which is which. . . They are literaly perfect. Sound is awesome.

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Tell you what I will do to sweeten the pot. . .

750.00 and I throw in a MINT Kenwood KA-9100 and a MINT Sansui TU-717 Tuner along with them. . .

I have not offered the tuner and Amp anywhere but in this thread. . . Just thought of it this minute. Both pieces operate flawlessly and are very near perfect cosmetically.

Amp is in a near perfect walnut case (factory) tuner is the formal version (no rack handles) multi-voltage model.

Now we are getting somewhere. I listen to this system in my office and it is wonderful. You can and will write home about this deal.

email for pics. . .

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
that cherry is light in color, right ?

I have rosenut Monitor 7's and looking for some nin-monitors to match them but a light color would not do.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks