What's new

Paramount's September DVDs announced (1 Viewer)

James L White

Supporting Actor
thedigitalbits.com And on the Paramount front, look for a great batch of catalog titles in September, as well as a couple of new TV offerings. On the way are Regarding Henry, Nobody's Fool, Losing Isaiah, Milk Money, An Almost Perfect Affair, Leap of Faith, Campus Man, I.Q. and The Homecoming, as well as C.S.I.: Season Two and MTV Cribs.

Regarding Henry
:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

IQ- might get it.

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
Who would buy the MTV Cribs disc(s)? Talk about zero replay value. Leap of Faith looks like the only decent movie listed. Oh well, I already have a nice loooooong queue of DVDs I want to buy, don't need any more added to it right now.

Matthew Kiernan

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, they're finally getting around to unloading a lot of the early 90's money losers, aren't they? At least NOBODY'S FOOL, a truly wonderful film, is finally getting a release.

Kenneth English

Second Unit
Looks like Nobody's Fool is the only one I'll be interested in, too. Oh well, at least they're giving us the Indiana Jones movies a few months later.

Jodee

Screenwriter
I have always had a soft spot for Milk Money. It was filmed in Cincinnati when I lived there and Melanie Griffith has never looked more beautiful than in that movie.

Greg_M

Screenwriter
Well now with the release of "Indianna Jones" & "Once Upon a Time in the West" in November, Paramount has exhausted their "A" list catalog titles. It will be interesting to see what the studio releases in the next 12 months (Unless Paramount sees this as the end of DVD and the start of something new)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I think "Nobody's Fool" and "Regarding Henry" are two very fine films that I can't wait to add to my collection.

Crawdaddy

Joel C

Screenwriter
I'll definitely be picking up Regarding Henry. I'll get Milk Money if it's one of their new $10 titles.

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
May pick up Regarding Henry and Leap of Faith if they're cheap.

Sigh.

Where is Brain Donors?

Where is Foul Play and Murder on the Orient Express?

Scott David

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone know if "The Homecoming" is "The Homecoming: a Christmas Story" (the pilot movie of "The Waltons")? Or is it another "Homecoming"?

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Paramount has NOT exhausted their A-list titles.

They have several silent films they should release. Wings, The Covered Wagon, The Wedding March, and The Last Command are just a few of them.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Scott, a quick search of the IMDB seemed to indicate that that "Homecoming: A Christmas Story" is the only movie with that title that is owned by Paramount (it was produced by CBS which, of course, is now owned by Paramount's parent company, Viacom). So I would venture a guess that that's the one.

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
Nobody's Fool...thats the one with Paul Newman right...cause I think theres another one by the same name too?

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Still holding out for Summer School, Student Bodies, D.A.R.Y.L., Explorers, Jekyll and Hyde...Together Again, and The Brady Bunch and Taxi TV series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks