What's new

PARAMOUNT: Please release FOUR FLIES ON GREY VELVET!! (1 Viewer)

Anthony Thorne

Supporting Actor
Mr Blythe's inclusion of FOUR FLIES as (at the very least) one of the many B-titles Paramount are opting to release over the next two or three years, was a welcome enough development for me.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Again, if the results of the poll were discussed, we would not have to be discussing this at all. Until then, Paramount will continue to be pestered by those of us that were active participants and those they I am sure they are tired of hearing from.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I wouldn't mind seeing this on dvd...
------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
Aren't we supposed to be addressing the studio itself, not individuals who happen to be nice enough to speak for it? We don't want to wear out our welcome with Mr. Blythe or anyone else, do we?

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Definately needs to be on DVD.
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
jasvparbanner2.jpg

www.petitiononline.com/UncutDVD
Thank you WILL K for the banner

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
I'm not a big horror nut, but I do like Argento and would definitely pick this one up. Having said that, I think Paramount is already well aware of how many people are dying to own this!
Jeff

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
This needs to be on DVD. Nearly all of Argento's films EXCEPT Four Flies are now available, and it's a gaping hole, especially in light of never being released on video. Argento has a huge following, and the aura that surrounds this picture because of its limited availability virtually guarantees spectacular sales.
Not to mention that I saw it at the tender age of 10 in its original theatrical release, as my first exposure to Eurohorror. I still can't figure out how this picture ran in a theatre in Greenwood, Wisconsin, population 1,060 back then, in the vast expanse of the map sometimes labelled Here There is Nothing and/or There Be Dragons Here.
As it is, the bootleggers are doing a tremendous business off this picture. Why can't Paramount share in the profit to be made here??
------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks