What's new

Paradigm Reference Studio 100 V1 speakers for sale (1 Viewer)

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
Bought a new SXRD 60 inch wide screen TV and now I have no space in my HT room for these speakers. I am the original owner and as I am sure you know, the Paradigm 100 speakers have gotten terrific reviews ever since they came out. These are in the black ash finish. They were bought new in 1999 and retail was $1800. I would rate the cosmetics on the speakers a 7.5, as they do have a little regular wear and tear but I assure you the audio side is a perfect 10. You can find more about these speakers at the Paradigm website: Link Removed

Here is a review of the version 1 Speakers:
http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/frank01.htm

I would prefer local pick up/delivery since these are large speakers and would be very expensive to ship. I am in Cincinnati and am willing to travel a little bit to meet a buyer. I figure if you are in Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana we could work something out. You can also contact me at [email protected]. I am asking $700 or best reasonable offer.

ThomasS

Auditioning
Martin,

I might be interested in these. 2 questions: 1. Are these speakers shielded? 2. I live in Fargo, ND. What is the lowest $ you would go including shipping (standard ground UPS)? I am looking to buy some brand new Monitor 7 v2 that I have bardered down to about $650 at the local dealer. They are last years model so they want them gone, but I would get a 5 year warrantee. I would consider buying them for $700-$750 shipped.
Let me know what you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks