What's new

Panny RP-91 v250 Firmware?? (1 Viewer)

John Cain

Second Unit
Thank guys.

Can the software be ungraded by the end user, or does it need to be shipped to Japan (or wherever a service center is located)??

-- John

J

John Morris

John C: If you have trouble dling 2.36, I already sent CDs to several folks here on HTF and would be glad to send you one as well. LMK.

John Cain

Second Unit
Thank you John.

I just got a new player so I suspect I have the latest Software. I just wanted to know all about it so in case they release a newer Version, I could grab it and install it, if necessary.

But once again, many thanks!!

-- John

Eric Brian

Agent
Hey all,

I e-mailed Panasonic regarding this issue and they replied that they "have no information on ANY firmware updates for this player." I replied that this player has indeed had numerous firmware updates and as of this writing is up to v250. They replied again with:

"Dear Panasonic Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry. Based on your information, we suggest contacting us directly for assistance over the phone. Please contact the Panasonic Customer Call Center at (800) 211-7262. Any representative will be available to assist you Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM, and Weekends 9 AM to 7 PM Eastern Standard Time."

Looks like they're playing the pass the buck game. Give 'em a call and see what they say. We want our updates!!

EB

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks