What's new

Panic Room Superbit Cover (1 Viewer)

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
Superb design. The old version was really tacky IMO. They get a :emoji_thumbsup: from me. I can't wait for this disc.

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Wow! That is nice! Im happy they stuck with the original poster art, and I also like the less intrusive Superbit logo. The original design with everything looking silver and only the coverart taking up a small percentage of the face was poorly designed IMO.

Considering Columbia lately, we need to praise them whenever possible since they seem to be dropping the ball more and more often with their recent releases.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Darryl,

Please reframe from thread farts, geez.

I like the cover too. It seems to try to appeal to a broader audience this way instead of home theater buffs.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
I like the new look for the Superbit line for Panic Room. Looking forward to picking this one up! :emoji_thumbsup:

Jeremy Conrad

Supporting Actor
Well, A Knight's Tale and Anaconda are both in the regular silver packaging so this may just be special since it's the only release of the film right now.

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
Erm, what, exactly, are all the different versions that are coming out...I've heard so much talk about different things here, it's hard to get a sense of what the truth will be. Superbit? Superbit Deluxe? Superbit Deluxe SE? Non-Superbit SE? UltraPremiumSuperDuper Edition? And when is each one coming out. Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks